• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fiction readers

Reaction score
usmanmahmood said:
Okay... Then I'll start off with Angel and Demons, then see if I get interested in reading more of Dan Brown.. :)
You won't be disappointed! :wink:

Reaction score
joelfc789 said:
well usmanmahmood have you yet completed readin angels n demons or given up on it...
c'mon i want feedback
Well the bookstore I went to didn't had any copy of Angel and Demons left. But I picked up Da Vinci Code & The Lost Symbol. Both are stunningly awesome!! :D

Reaction score
I did hell lot of reading this summer. Started off by Completing the Twilight Saga, Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code & The Lost Symbol. Then ended my reading with an epic!! "The Godfather". :D

Reaction score
Twilight? blekh. Twilight is only a good book if you haven't read better books. I'd suggest Hunger games series, mortal instruments series and strange angels series if you're into Y.A. paranormal genre. :)

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone talks about twilight books.......................I mean u must be talking about something like horror book or something mysterious.....................I mean in twilight there is only love. Thats kinda boring..................though love is a great thing.....................but there should be other things included too :) :) The best books are the ones which have mysterious, love, sorrow etc. :)

Reaction score
Yeah you're right but one has to go through a book before judging how good or bad it is..

Reaction score
Alex rider is great! The last bk ws sooo sad!!
Angels and demons are the best of Dan Brown, i think. You should try chris ryan or andy mcnab bks. They're gd too.

Reaction score
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, book I am currently reading and my suggestion would be My sister's keeper, Full dark, no stars and The hunger Games series.

Reaction score
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, book I am currently reading and my suggestion would be My sister's keeper, Full dark, no stars and The hunger Games series.
I read it. I feel it's the best one from Dan Brown series even though Da Vinci code is more popular...i am currently reading his Digital Fortress but it's not much fun withouth Robert Langdon! :D

Reaction score
I read it. I feel it's the best one from Dan Brown series even though Da Vinci code is more popular...i am currently reading his Digital Fortress but it's not much fun withouth Robert Langdon! :D
Yes! Angels and Demons is the BEST! And Da Vinci Code is popular just because it involves Jesus Christ in it....it has proven to be very controversial too! And Digital Fortress is amazing, the mystery will continue till the last line of the book :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

I dislike Dan Brown... used to like him when I first read da vinci code but then I read digital fortress and the plot was predictable... especially coz dan bown has the same format in his books, only the setting changes. :sneaky:

Reaction score
I dislike Dan Brown... used to like him when I first read da vinci code but then I read digital fortress and the plot was predictable... especially coz dan bown has the same format in his books, only the setting changes. :sneaky:
I kind of agree. And i didn't have much interest in Digital Fortress either. BUT, angel and demons is THE BEST! the Lost Ring was kind of predictable and Da Vinci code was vulgar!

Reaction score
That's true! But no doubt his books are interesting although the end only leads towards nothing, which freaks me out! I like Paulo Coelho too, his books are very inspirational!

Reaction score
I kind of agree. And i didn't have much interest in Digital Fortress either. BUT, angel and demons is THE BEST! the Lost Ring was kind of predictable and Da Vinci code was vulgar!
Yes, true that! No doubt Da Vinci code is vulgar and I was so not satisfied with the ending!!!!!