• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

fiction readers

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
yeah Paulo Coelho is good too.. Liked his "like a flowing river".....
Don't read much of that kind of stuff anymore.... too busy.. :/ when I do have time I spend it learning Quran.. way more inspirational!

Reaction score
i read INHERITANCE CYCLE...it was kinda slow but the overall plot was AWESOME!

Reaction score
I dislike Dan Brown... used to like him when I first read da vinci code but then I read digital fortress and the plot was predictable... especially coz dan bown has the same format in his books, only the setting changes. :sneaky:
i luv dan brown........i do agree digitsal fortress was predictable n bit disgustin n da vinci code vulgar but angels n demons was amazing..............
u have to try it

Reaction score
recently read hunger games...........it has an amazin plot but i hat e da ending..........
i hate wat happens between gale n katniss .............they were best friends n its so not gales fault but dat katniss .........i hated her in da end
it was da same with peeta n gale...........both were ignorant n both of their acts were unintentional.........but how she preferred peeta over her best friend i can never understand............after all gale was da 1 who supported n truly loved katniss n her family........
i hated da end

other good books are Dead Simple and Double Egle...........
the plots too good n it kept my heart racing every moment..........totally loved it

Reaction score
Although there was alot of hype over Da Vinci code, I didn't really like the end much....but angels and demons was mindblowing!! You jsut don't feel like putting the book down! Have you read deception point?? that ws really cool as well!(y)

Reaction score
recently read hunger games...........it has an amazin plot but i hat e da ending..........
i hate wat happens between gale n katniss .............they were best friends n its so not gales fault but dat katniss .........i hated her in da end
it was da same with peeta n gale...........both were ignorant n both of their acts were unintentional.........but how she preferred peeta over her best friend i can never understand............after all gale was da 1 who supported n truly loved katniss n her family........
i hated da end

the plots too good n it kept my heart racing every moment..........totally loved it
Man i <3 it 2

Reaction score
i hated da end

who is double eagle by???

Reaction score
its a wunnerful book about tom a thief whose last robbery before bcomin good n how it changes him by workin wid da govt..........luv tom
ok but who is da author?? i mean when i search it up there are a few bks wid da same name bt diff authors!

Maz

Reaction score
anyone read nooks by steven erikson? I totally love them