• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Fear of the dark :(

Reaction score
how do you beat this fear??? and how do you get to know the real reason behind it ?

Reaction score
hahahah bro it ant tht simple.....turning the lights on within yourself needs something :p more thn a switch :p

Lol. Comeon. What are you? 8? :p. Just sleep with your phone next to you? Feel the need of lighting up the room, light up your phone. ;).

Reaction score
how do you beat this fear??? and how do you get to know the real reason behind it ?
I guess it occurs when you feel unsafe.
If you sleep with someone beside you or take a pillow with you it can be reduced.

Reaction score
I guess it occurs when you feel unsafe.
If you sleep with someone beside you or take a pillow with you it can be reduced.
phew.....i am not 5 :p like dun take dark in literal meanings ......it meant 'uncertainty'. Like when you there is something wrong, but you actually dun knw wat it is....btw thanks for your cute and soo practical suggestions :D love it hehehehe

Reaction score
imagine ur left alone in ur house,ur family is in a party except u... then u hear a sound,u try to investigate the situation:cautious:. Finally somebody frightens u from ur back:confused: ,,, its ur bro who didnt go with ur parents:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
imagine ur left alone in ur house,ur family is in a party except u... then u hear a sound,u try to investigate the situation:cautious:. Finally somebody frightens u from ur back:confused: ,,, its ur bro who didnt go with ur parents:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If it was me. I swear, I'd have shot him in the head. :p.

Reaction score
hahahaha leme give you another case to imagine .....you are snoozing in ur bed ....your hear your old school friend calling you in the lawn you go out and have a 30 minutes long chat wd him before he leaves for his home. you do respond to 2 phone calls meanwhile....when youa bout to enter your hom you see your mon and antie sitting in the lawn....you sense something really bad dun knw wat.....when you enter you home you saw you mom inquiring you who was there wd you in the lawn :p and you are like WHAT THE HELL.......you call your friend who just left your place :p n he was like dude im in lahore ....:D and here you go

Reaction score
hahahaha leme give you another case to imagine .....you are snoozing in ur bed ....your hear your old school friend calling you in the lawn you go out and have a 30 minutes long chat wd him before he leaves for his home. you do respond to 2 phone calls meanwhile....when youa bout to enter your hom you see your mon and antie sitting in the lawn....you sense something really bad dun knw wat.....when you enter you home you saw you mom inquiring you who was there wd you in the lawn :p and you are like WHAT THE HELL.......you call your friend who just left your place :p n he was like dude im in lahore ....:D and here you go

Ummm. Quite an imagination bud :p. Would freak me out. :/.

Reaction score

God! nt possible :/ :eek: