• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Favourite season?

Reaction score
Great!

btw i just came to K.S.A 3 months back!

Well here itz too HOT even these days so we are using AC whole the Day!

Reaction score
Great!

btw i just came to K.S.A 3 months back!

Well here itz too HOT even these days so we are using AC whole the Day!

Ofcourse it's hot ! And winter have to come ! For now everything is neutral ! K.S.A is still colder than UAE !!
We all r using AC till now !!

Reaction score
I think there is something lovely about every season. that one can love.In summer The cold night breeze . the rain fun gives you moment of life.Late might waking sprees and friends family meet ups, light clothes afternoon naps add some crisp in in the hellish temperature. In winter you can just love sitting in some warm sun and warming yourself while butterflies and birds flies around you or in nights as peanut segments run and yeah. the coffee.Here, tucking yourself in bed and only sound is as clock tucks while you rad a mystery or thriller is what i wait for whole year. And how can you miss the fashion apt that is made for winter when you can wear all the stylish clothes bright colors without sweating to death.
summer-vs-winter-14.jpg