• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FAST Results out.

Reaction score
I got rejected. Those who got accepted in CS and EE, what scores did you get?

Reaction score
I got rejected too. Score was 50 out of 100. Applied for CS.

All hopes for the NTS List now. Scored 95 percentile on that, Will inshAllah get accepted on that hopefully.

Reaction score
I got rejected too. Score was 50 out of 100. Applied for CS.

All hopes for the NTS List now. Scored 95 percentile on that, Will inshAllah get accepted on that hopefully.

95 % in NTS is too Low believe me :(

Reaction score
I got rejected. Those who got accepted in CS and EE, what scores did you get?
it says nt selected....bt its nt clear kae main reject hoi hoin yae waiting list pae hoin..jitna maine suna hai uskae hisaab sae kissi ko mention nahee kiya gaya kae woh waiting list pae hai ya nahee? it just says nt selected to eveyone...any idea?
p.s. i think i got rejected

Reaction score
it says nt selected....bt its nt clear kae main reject hoi hoin yae waiting list pae hoin..jitna maine suna hai uskae hisaab sae kissi ko mention nahee kiya gaya kae woh waiting list pae hai ya nahee? it just says nt selected to eveyone...any idea?
p.s. i think i got rejected

Not selected : rejection
in Waiting list : you are in waiting list

I have seen few friends of mine in waiting list .
It's written in waiting list not Not selected

Reaction score

ok thanks :(

Reaction score
also are you an a level student or a fsc one. a couple of my friends have 62 and 63 and they both have "not selected"

Reaction score
Got selected in ee & cs in lahore & islamabad campus. rejected for civil engineering

btw i had 75/100 score in nts (96.9 percentile). however i didnt submit nts for fast admission

got 67/110 in fast entry test

Reaction score
Now that the NAT selection criteria is out... Is that 75 percentile or 75 marks?

And if it is 75 marks so since i have 73 marks can i still somehow get a chance of getting in? Like if some of the NAT candidates drop out.. would they consider any of the candidates with marks lower then 75?

Reaction score
can anyone plz tell me how to calculate the scores achieved for the test after gvng the test we have our results slip ryt?? nd is there any different selection cirteria for Alevel and fsc

Reaction score
many of friends got into FAST. I think the admission test and the criteria is not so hard, is it so?

P.S Congrats to those who got into FAST and those who got rejected should know that there are thousands of universities waiting for you to apply, plenty of options

Reaction score
Now i'm hearing things such as the NTS selection criteria is being revised and now they will be releasing a merit list for NTS aswell.

Is this true? Can anyone confirm about this?