• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FAST Admission Help Required (Urgent!)

Reaction score
I'm applying for Computer Science in FAST on the basis of SAT seat. Their required score for SAT I is 1500 and SAT II Maths level 2 is 550, if you have the required score you get directly admitted into CS.

I gave Maths level 2 in May and got a score of 660. I then gave SAT I this june and received my score today which was 1480. Missed it just by 20 points.
sad.gif

Now the thing is that i'm already on a gap year and obviously cannot afford to take one more. I cannot appear for the FAST entry test which is held from 3rd July to 10th July since i have to go out of country and my visa and ticket is all ready and is scheduled for 2 weeks starting for 1st July. Now you may or may not be able to help me on this but do you think i can still get admission in CS, is the administration friendly enough to compensate just those 20 points. I have already completed my Alevels and have gotten it's equivalence which is 72% and my Olevels equivalence which is 78%.

I need help from someone who is already studying in FAST Lahore or Islamabad. I've heard the FAST Lahore campus administration is more friendly so i can even head over their to get my admission procedure cleared and then apply for Islamabad campus since i live in islamabad and obviously would like to study in the islamabad campus.

Reaction score
Assalam-alikum!
I actually wanted to know that does any1 of u have any information about the Virtual University of Pakistan as Iam planning to apply over there for my Bachelor's. So pls. if any1 of u have some useful information about the university pls. let me know about it!!!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalam-alikum!
I actually wanted to know that does any1 of u have any information about the Virtual University of Pakistan as Iam planning to apply over there for my Bachelor's. So pls. if any1 of u have some useful information about the university pls. let me know about it!!!!

WaAlaikum AsSalam,
This one??:
http://www.vu.edu.pk/