• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

farwell xpc!

u miss amna

• Total voters
Reaction score
amna amna amna....whyyyyyyyyy...why did u leave us..this wasn't fair...frst u made me used to u..lyk everyday..sleeping after ur gud nyt..waking up wid ur gud morning..shopping wid ur advice..baby sitting with ur help..and controlling my anger on anyone after listening to ur beautiful words..fighting wid my frnds for u..those who mistook our sis bro relationship...nd so much more..u became a part of my lyf..and suddenly..u jst vanished..u didn't think about ur stupid elder bro..why????? :( @roman-97 plzzzz give my msg to amna...and tell me what she says...i misss her to death...she was the reason i came to xpc almost every day's..nd nw..i feel empty..plz give her my msg..thanx alooooooot.
@roman_97

Reaction score
amna amna amna....whyyyyyyyyy...why did u leave us..this wasn't fair...frst u made me used to u..lyk everyday..sleeping after ur gud nyt..waking up wid ur gud morning..shopping wid ur advice..baby sitting with ur help..and controlling my anger on anyone after listening to ur beautiful words..fighting wid my frnds for u..those who mistook our sis bro relationship...nd so much more..u became a part of my lyf..and suddenly..u jst vanished..u didn't think about ur stupid elder bro..why????? :( @roman-97 plzzzz give my msg to amna...and tell me what she says...i misss her to death...she was the reason i came to xpc almost every day's..nd nw..i feel empty..plz give her my msg..thanx alooooooot.
@roman_97

bhai!!!!!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Lady of Heaven amna says thx fr everythingggggg
Tell amna , she's more than welcome though I wish she stop saying that . Amna i miss you a lot but if your gone for a good reason then i hope youy get what ever you want , promise I'll remember you in prayers and you too remember me. Plus never stop believing in yourself , your an amaxing person , dnt stress yourslef , just ask Allah for help and focus on what you want , everyday do something you believe in , InshaAllah you will reach your goals ..I know you will.......
btw Roman thnx for reminding me again so i could write a reply....m very lazy these days