• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EXTREMELY URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!!

Reaction score
I want to appear for the O Level Statistics paper this October. The online registration form for Karachi candidates says that a photocopy of our valid passport is required with the form. The problem is that my passport has expired. I will go tomorrow to renew my passport but it will take 3-4 weeks and the deadline of 16th August would have been crossed by then. I have asked my tutors and they have said that attaching the passport appliance slip with the registration form would be fine. I have three major problems with the registration form:
1. What should I fill in "Passport no:", i will get to know that after 3-4 weeks
2. What should I fill in "Expiry date:", the date of my expired passport or the new one which i will get
Plz help me! Your help will be highly appreciated.

Reaction score
your tutor was rite... Attachung the slip would be fIne. You would have tot ell them that your passport is under process. for the passport number it is the same for the expired and renewed ones. So put the passport number that is on the expired passport. As for the expiry date, calculate when this new passport will expire. It is best to call british council and ask them everything. U can call them between 9 3Oam to 2 pm.