• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EXTRA SUBJECTS??

Reaction score
Hello everyone
i need to ask that what subjects can i opt as extra subjects??? I will appear in may june 2013, so can u all provide me wd recommended subjects.
KEEP IN MIND that i will also sit for physics, chem n bio ( o levels) , so which subjects are easy and also provide the name of the books i may need.
ITS URGENT

Hoping for a favorable response from XPC .:)

Reaction score
Hello everyone
i need to ask that what subjects can i opt as extra subjects??? I will appear in may june 2013, so can u all provide me wd recommended subjects.
KEEP IN MIND that i will also sit for physics, chem n bio ( o levels) , so which subjects are easy and also provide the name of the books i may need.
ITS URGENT

Commerce
Book: Betsy Li

Reaction score
ok
Don't remember the name of the book, but it's a cie endorsed one for IGCSE
no prob, u already gave such good advices. So i will look for commerce and e-management.
In the same session, can i give any subject of my choice from IGCSE?

Reaction score
I've heard one can achieve A* in sociology and computer easily......
I am not sure though, just telling you what i heard :D

Reaction score
Hello everyone
ITS URGENT

The easiest thing for you will be to give Human Biology from Edexcel and Biology from CIE in the same session. Human Biology and Biology are 85% same! So if I was you, I would have opted for Edexcel Human Biology!

Reaction score
The easiest thing for you will be to give Human Biology from Edexcel and Biology from CIE in the same session. Human Biology and Biology are 85% same! So if I was you, I would have opted for Edexcel Human Biology!
okay , i will see the sy and then , thnx for the advix

Reaction score
okay and the book??
For environmental management, the cambridge endorsed book is 'Environmental management for o levels and igcse by John Pallister'.It is a really good book for studying this subject plus its an easy subject so i would recommend you to take it as an extra subject.Other than that, you can go for sociology or computer studies because these are easier subjects too.