• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extra subjects suggestions PLEASE!

Reaction score
I'm planning on giving these ten subjects urdu,islamiat,pak studies,lang,literature,urdu,math,add math,physics,biology,chemistry.I want to give maybe 1 or 2 subjects more that I can study for myself and give in my first year.I have considered stats but apparently some people find it very hard so Im not so sure anymore.Anything that requires a max of 4-5 months of study i'm up for (without tuition)I would REALLY appreciate your help :)
mahnoor
ps:is economics hard?

Reaction score
I guess Economics is technical but definitely not hard! My personal experience - i attended Economics classes for hardly three or four months, and my text book arrived three days before CIE exam! If i could do it, so can you! But i'd suggest you giving Sociology, or Environmental Management or even Business Studies(That's way easy and you better do it if you wanna accumulate grades) ! Nevertheless, your number of subjects is already too much - Don't overburden yourself! There are things in life way beyond just academics!
Good Luck anyway! :)

Reaction score
Thankyou :) , I'll probably go with environmental management, whatevers good for medicine.

Reaction score
umm can anyone give me any suggestions that shud i be studying add-maths for olevels or not????

Reaction score
i attended Economics classes for hardly three or four months, and my text book arrived three days before CIE exam! If i could do it, so can you!
Good Luck anyway! :)
cuz ur an exceptional case :p
Anyways :p
Sociology, Commerce and Environmental Mangement are the subjects i recommend and yes DON'T GO FOR STATS!

Reaction score
Is Environmental managment available in Karachi?and what books do i use.How is stats bad though?

Reaction score
I'm planning on giving these ten subjects urdu,islamiat,pak studies,lang,literature,urdu,math,add math,physics,biology,chemistry.I want to give maybe 1 or 2 subjects more that I can study for myself and give in my first year.I have considered stats but apparently some people find it very hard so Im not so sure anymore.Anything that requires a max of 4-5 months of study i'm up for (without tuition)I would REALLY appreciate your help :)
mahnoor
Are u giving both urdu A and urdu B???
I would recommend Environmental Management as it is quite simple and u can complete it over the summer vacations. Just make sure u utilize ur extra time in school to ask geography teachers about the things u dont understand okay.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
mahnoor
Economics is better...

Go for it.. It's easy and will help you in future.

Reaction score
Thankyou so much guys, really helpful :) does anyone know where i could get econ tuitions in khi?