• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Extra Subjects help!

Reaction score
I have a question? Can we apply for private paper of Combined Science, Science(Physics, Biology), Science(Physics, Chemistry) and Science(Chemistry, Biology) if i am giving Physics, Chemistry and Computer from School? If yes then how can i give them.. I mean step by step or all in one session or some in one session and others in another session?

Another thing is that what do you guys think about English Literature? Is it easy? Provided that i am an A* English Language student at school? How long will it take to prepare?

BTW I am not appearing for private exams for the first time. I have given economics, commerce, add math and urdu B through private exams... And got A's in all of them.. And i am about to start my second year of O levels in a week at school....

Plz help!

Reaction score
Well the only thing im stuck at is Why are u givin combined sciences wen u hve Physics and chemistry at hand as well..!! Ur choice anyway but i guess yeah u cana giv em privately but not in one session...Sciences cant be combined in one session..!!
English literature and language are two different things...U got an A* in language doesnt mean u'd get so in literature...!! Or mayb u might but it all depends on ur skills and interests...!! Go through the syllabus and see if u can handle the stuff given in the literature syllabus..!! Cuz it totally depends on ur interests..!!
PREPARATION...!!?? Quality time is what it needs...!! If u spend evn one proper study hour at it everyday...U cud go it..!! I guess 3-5 months will be more than enuf..!! ( Wait for other ppl to give u opinions..They will tell u better !! )
Good Luckk !! :)

Reaction score
Combined Science and double sciences (phy+bio, phy+chem, chem+bio) cannot be given in the same session as Physics and Chemistry. Besides since you already have science subjects, taking these will not give you much extra credit. English literature is quite different from language. If it interests you and you're determined enough, you can do it. :)

Reaction score
Nope. They cannot be given in the same session. You could give combined sciences in a different session.

Reaction score
I'm taking english literature as an extra subject, the syllabus is pretty lengthy but it depends if you are interested,then you can easily cover the syllabus. But i've heard that many students don't get good grades in literature.

Reaction score
plzzz help needed for julious ceasar play act 1 notes and papers .....how to answer Qs for this subject???