• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

extra subject guide needed

Reaction score
here is the plan:I will start studying from 1 June 2012 and give the papers in oct/nov ession 2012.... the subjects i am aiming to study are
Commerce,
Economics, (i have done the microeconomics already only macro left)
Stats,
Environmental Management
I am doing this for more A', is this a good idea and will the plan be successful,is self study batter or a academy ... And tell me if 4 months are enough or not

Reaction score
4 months are definitely enough, I started studying for Bio in June '11 and gave my exams in Oct/Nov '11 and got an A. I could have gotten an A* if I had not procrastinated a lot. I self-studied, with a bit of help from my mother to arrange my schedule and to listen to me giving a mini-lesson on what I learned, and of course the Internet. Don't underestimate what you can learn from the Internet. I believe Khan Academy has stuff related to Economics, also search in YouTube for the specific topics you don't get and you'll definitely find at least one relevant video on it! Good luck!