• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Expected chapters physics p22

Reaction score
Hmmm i thnik that a big number on nuclear physics will appear...give ur opinion

You can discuss about probable question...thanks...!!!

Reaction score
Well what i had listened from some teachers..
Elasticity won't be much coming this time..
3 big questions are coming from nuclear, current electricity, free fall gravity/projectile.. :p

Reaction score
I think materials and things like browninan motion, crystalline, amorphous, even phase angle and stationary waves

Reaction score
1st ques obviously uncertainties,estimation and all dat...2nd wud be of kinematics...den waves..maybe 4th or 5h ques...one ques reqarding electric field etc...den electricity ques..and last nuclear physux...

Reaction score
hmmmmmm 3 big question:(:( lol.....wot kinda big question can they give us fr nuclear???? electrivcity..? and projectile....plzzz discuss

Reaction score
hmmmmmmm...i reallly think that the paper will be quite hard because of the p42 paper..pfff..prepare well any tipss welcome..!!

Reaction score
dont go on guesses only be well prepared dese guesses sometimes are just............nothing bt fake gossips

Reaction score
Yeah, the purpose of this post is in fact to view the points of other candidate,reinforcing the views and revising chapters that i forget or ignored..!!!