• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EXPECTATIONS!!! and a question?

Reaction score
so what r ur expectations about ur grades (plus if u think ur not sure what grade u can get u can write ur marks and others might tell u ):) can u tell me how can i get my login details for cie direct cox my school isnt providing me with that?.. Ps. Best ov luck for the result!

Reaction score
well idontfeel like sayin it im scared :S , is there anybody who got unexpectedly good results? like u never thought you'd get an a in that subject but ended up getting one.. i did bad in physics p2 so scared about it, and computing was a disaster -_-

Reaction score
many ppl i have seen this even gt for somepapers went for 65% for an A grade u nvr know u might get As in both subject!?!

I don't think so , because i gave cie o level they dont have gt, even if they do the A wudn't get as low as 65% , everybody rocked the physics paper. I became nervous and messed up everything

Reaction score
well idontfeel like sayin it im scared :S , is there anybody who got unexpectedly good results? like u never thought you'd get an a in that subject but ended up getting one.. i did bad in physics p2 so scared about it, and computing was a disaster -_-
I was expecting an A or B in Bengali but got an A*. I was expecting an A* in English but ended up with an A in O levels. A friend of mine was expecting an A* in Physics but sadly he got a B. Weird things happen......... You never know!

Reaction score
I was expecting an A or B in Bengali but got an A*. I was expecting an A* in English but ended up with an A in O levels. A friend of mine was expecting an A* in Physics but sadly he got a B. Weird things happen......... You never know!

oh you're Bangali :D amar A banglai A pawa is totally impossible . I hope good weird things happens with mine ..

Reaction score
I find them very tough and challenging. instead I'll do SAM which is equivalent to A level that is held under Australia's curriculm. best part it's 1 year and most marks are distributed 70% coursework and 30% exam.
dude, what's SAM? Can you give more info about it? Ami Ctg kaoke eta dite shuni nai

Reaction score
shunbao nah , cause it's only held in china and malaysia. so if you want to do it you need to go to malaysia. and I wouldn't recommend anybody doing it cause eita tomar A levels moto eto worldwide spread qualification nah.If your more like study hard and rock the exam type er then A level is best for you,and if you like to do regular assignments then SAM is suitable for you. If you do good in SAM then you can appy to any university, amar jana mote ekjon California University of technology te chance paise although he's singaporean a cousins' friend, but tumi jodi like somehow result koro then it will be hard for you to appy anywhere outside Australia.
Ami pore european kono country te apply korbo where english is not their first language
dorkar ki? Tumi kothai porba agula? Kono teacher ase? Ato jhamelai na gea a levels korai beter na? :p r ami already AS die felsi, amr SAM dewar kono chance nai, I was just curious to know what it is............... Ektu koshto kore A levels kore felo :p

Reaction score
nah i've made up my mind for SAM.. plus tomar coaching doura douri amar bhal lage na. I've given chemistry and physics by studying myself although ekta house tutor chilo but pura bogus -_-. Ekhon a levels korbo eitar jonno coaching must. Education is purely business these days tumi coaching koro so A star.jodio ami toh school thekei dise I've seen how teachers react when the students want to elarn somethin in school.they will teach in such a fashion that either you must go to a good coaching centre or oi get extra study from that teacher/sir by payin 3k-4k outside.
.there are plenty of institution that offers SAm.n teacher er kono tension nai amar cousin dise .. the teachers were very helpful .. only jara khubi weak only the need tutor. r amader deshe toh top student rao coaching jai. jeta 1 bochor e shesh korte parba sheta 2 bochor er korar cheye bhalo toh bhalo nah? :p
I still think A levels would have been a better choice as it is more widely accepted. However, tomar decision tumi kothai porba shetar uporo depend korbe......... Coachinger alshimir jonno you are damaging your chances of getting into a top university. Still, it's your decision, ja mon chai koro :p btw I also hate coaching, r oi jara coaching-business kore ora "teacher" na, they are expert "businessman" :p

Reaction score
Speaking in any language other than English is against forum rules. But I guess nobody cares about this rule - not even the xpc mods! :p

Generally, that rule (I think) stands for the business part of the forum (i.e. Studies). I don't remember using Urdu in study related matters.