• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Excellent academy to join for CIE exams in 2014?

Reaction score
Asalamu Alaikum,

I am a student of CII and I am studying hard myself (for Pakistan Studies I and II, Islamiyat and Urdu) but I am having a hard time cooperating with both school and doing CIE practice on my own. Also I would like to have someone make me do or make a proper schedule for me to do past papers (at least for the last ten years) and help me practice and get A* from A.

I would like to know if there is such academy(ies) which fulfil the above mentioned demands. It should be situated in DHA and while you reply, I would appreciate if you share any experience you have with the particular academy as well as mention the fee they charge per subject and where it is situated.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I don't take any academy though.
Of course, some do not take the academies but in order to further improve myself and get excellent grades, my mother and I myself want to join academy so that practice for past papers can continue on without interrupting school etc.

Reaction score
Asalamu Alaikum,

I am a student of CII and I am studying hard myself (for Pakistan Studies I and II, Islamiyat and Urdu) but I am having a hard time cooperating with both school and doing CIE practice on my own. Also I would like to have someone make me do or make a proper schedule for me to do past papers (at least for the last ten years) and help me practice and get A* from A.

I would like to know if there is such academy(ies) which fulfil the above mentioned demands. It should be situated in DHA and while you reply, I would appreciate if you share any experience you have with the particular academy as well as mention the fee they charge per subject and where it is situated.

Thanks!
Wa Alayikum Assalam
Sis, if you are done with the syllabus, then you are supposed to take past papers and solve them on your own. then compare your answrs with the "marking schemes" NOT THE SOVED PAST PAPERS. that'll be enough. this is what did my brother has advised me.
+ 1 advice: you have just joined, so dont get addicted to this site.

Reaction score
Wa Alayikum Assalam
Sis, if you are done with the syllabus, then you are supposed to take past papers and solve them on your own. then compare your answrs with the "marking schemes" NOT THE SOVED PAST PAPERS. that'll be enough. this is what did my brother has advised me.
+ 1 advice: you have just joined, so dont get addicted to this site.
i dont get easily addicted to sites like these

Reaction score
Islamiyat: Scope,Vice college - Muzammil Mahmood
Pak Studies:
1) History: Scope, Vice college - usman hameed, Green Hall(Johar Town) - Dr Iftikhar
2) Geography: Green Hall - Dr Iftikhar, Bridge - Omer Khan
Urdu: no idea but it is not that difficult, just requires practice.

Reaction score
Join Brainiac's Tutelage at 26th street, Badar Commercial, DHA. You may take demo classes there and then decide, they have just started a new batch for late comers. Contact 03218848466.
Accounting Tutor,
Brainiac's Tutelage.

Reaction score
Assalam-u-Alaikum
I am a student of o level and had recently appeared for cie exams for three subjects by preparing from Green Hall academy gulberg. Now I want to study physics only but I have found that M.A Chaudhary is not a good teacher by taking a trial of physics. Can anyone tell me about anyother acdemy offering crash course for physics. It can be located in any part of Lahore and should have a good physics teacher.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Assalam-u-Alaikum
I am a student of o level and had recently appeared for cie exams for three subjects by preparing from Green Hall academy gulberg. Now I want to study physics only but I have found that M.A Chaudhary is not a good teacher by taking a trial of physics. Can anyone tell me about anyother acdemy offering crash course for physics. It can be located in any part of Lahore and should have a good physics teacher.
Thanks in advance.
M.A Chaudhary is actually a great teacher for A level Physics.
For O level physics go to Scope Academy Faisal Town and study from Sir Farooq.

Reaction score
Can I get contact no for Sir Farooq? And also can you suggest really good maths home tutor? If you do suggest, please include the contact info as well.

Thanks!

Reaction score
South African returned Home tutor for
Business
Economics
Business Studies

Up to A level

Reaction score
Best academy in Lahore for math and physics AVALON HIGH awesome teachers sir babur and sir iftikhar , 100% satisfaction and guaranteed A*s