• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Examination tips and Best of luck!

Reaction score
ye im pretty screwed for BIology AS still have to do Three chapters and the exam is on the 16th and i have to train with past papers.....

Reaction score
Please quickly go through the exam paper marking all questions you feel you can answer right away. These will act as "warm-up" questions preparing you for the tough ones by reminding you of the fundamental principles of the subject concerned.

Just as part questions are ususally understood better when the whole question is read, a particular exam question may be understood better when the whole paper is read.

Remember, if you fail, it simply means you were not prepared enough. So just get up, dust yourself off, and try again. We wil still be here to support you. Good luck guys.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Well what i would suggest is do not see what questions are there when u get the paper....bcoz all what this will do is make u tensed if u see a question and do not know...bcoz that time we regret that oh we forgot to revise this or i was supposed to revise this b4 cuming here and this and that and these feelings will be making u tensed throught the examination!!

So my advice...
1.Start ur paper with the name of ALlah...pray to him to grant u success in this world as well as the HereAfter...and then start right from the first question...and go on in the way the questions are set up...

2.If you are stuck up with any question...circle the question no. and mark it by the side of the paper so that u can come back to it later...bcoz u dont have enough time to waste on each question...

3. start with the next and if u encounter any problem with any question repeat step 2..

4. finally after u have answered all the questions except those u were facing problems in...see the time left..and accordingly choose the question among those u have left u feel u can do better than others...nd then finally finish all the questions leaving nothing blank...even if u could write some nonsense stuff fill it..i mean at least a posssiblile answer that u can think of!!

because gussess come out to be correct...so getting atleast one mark or 2 marks out of 4 or 5 is better than getting zero :)

Good Luck!!
May Allah help us all! Aameen!! :)

Reaction score
Thank you for such Good tip. I have faced many problems in my exams, because I haven't slept last night before the exam.So, a proper sleep is needed before the exam, that keeps your mind fresh in the examination hall.

Reaction score
thats true !
Lack of sleep means a possible disastrous exam cuz your mind is all muzzled up !

Reaction score
well u shudnt be
I took my exams and saw many of the students like it was just a day at the office !
Keep calm...and pray
Thats very important
Though i am giving the rest of my exams this June
Keep a cool head
Watch hasb-e-haal the night before ...just like i did
;D
or some other funny thing
Dont freak out when u see the paper and read the questions very carefully even if u have done it a hundred times in Pastpapers
the positions of the ball and water levels change in the physics and chem papers
And ask ur grand parents and parents to pray for u a lot
Believe me i thought i had no chance of getting an A* in Islamiat and by prayers i got it
Thats the advice i can give for my xperience
HAving had three A*'s when i thought it was all very impossible !

Reaction score
rockinchic101 said:
its my first time :/
im so freakinn scared :(
Dont be... Eveyones scared but It was easy going for me after the first paper... In fact enjoyed giving them...