• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

exam time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
when u guys have your economics and business studies exam
\if u have it before 20-22 then let us know about the papers
if we had early then sure will tell u all

Reaction score
the whole world gives the paper on the same day, if i am correct, only difference is the timings and zones,
altogether, when one variant paper s key time starts, everyone who has to give that variant would be in the exam hall, and when they finish their variant, then the 2 variant key time would start, all people giving that variant would be in the exam hall.
i am not sure about this, but i think this is the way it happens, CIE introduced this variant thing to stop people from communicating about the paper, due to time differences in different countries.

Reaction score
no its not on da same date my eco exam is on da 8th of may and on da 11th i have my business studies paper 1 as level cie

Reaction score
Reaction score
Don't worry man :) As long as you study you're good. I don't understand why CIE did what they did because it doesn't make that much of a difference, these people that are desperate to know answers are screwed anyway :/

Status
Not open for further replies.