• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exam registration oct/nov 2012 for Karachi candidates(NOTIFIER)

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
This is to inform you that the registration form for private candidates for O/A/IGCSE exam qualifications has been released.For Karachi, there is a special registration form available here:
http://www.cie.exams.britishcouncil.org/Pakistan/

You must Register online.Once you have done that, you will receive a summary of the registration via email, at the same time.Print the summary......attach necessary documents and follow given instructions.
Deadline:16 August 2012.

Thank you

Reaction score
They only have limited subjects. I wanted to appear for islamic studies, and they donot have islamic studies for Karachites. That is soo bad.

Reaction score
They dnt have urdu either. Does anybody know the reason for the limited subjects available?

Reaction score
Urgent help needed

my PASSPORT has the name "Muhammad" and my O levels certificates and other academic records have the name "Muhammad Bin Anis".

I want to pursue wiith "Muhammad Bin Anis",
the caption of the online registration form says like this : 'enter the full name according to your Passport'
what to do ?

Reaction score
call british council and ask them about it... The number and timings are mentioned on the form.

Reaction score
The problems you are having with limited subjects and names....please contact the British Council or CIE by phone

Reaction score
Urgent help needed

my PASSPORT has the name "Muhammad" and my O levels certificates and other academic records have the name "Muhammad Bin Anis".

I want to pursue wiith "Muhammad Bin Anis",
the caption of the online registration form says like this : 'enter the full name according to your Passport'
what to do ?

You need to enter your name exactly as it is shown on your CNIC or Passport under the place where it is written "Given Names" on your Passport or CNIC.

For example, if on your Passport under the "Given Names" it is written MUHAMMAD BIN ANIS, than you have to type exactly as it is in your passport on the Registration Form, which would be Muhammad Bin Anis...... and do not to include the Surname which is separate.