• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exam in Feb-March 2016

Reaction score
You should've known that already. :p You can still retake AS math though. Besides, P3 is more difficult to score in compared to P1.
True, but my dad is not allowing me to give retake. Moreover I find both easy, the problem that happened in my exam was I had a small bad talk with my coordinator and my mood was down. And u know when u have a good mood then only u can score good. This happened with me..
When I solved that p1 after the papers were out, I could score 68 in place of 55. Lets hope that P3 dont create problem like this..

Reaction score
True, but my dad is not allowing me to give retake. Moreover I find both easy, the problem that happened in my exam was I had a small bad talk with my coordinator and my mood was down. And u know when u have a good mood then only u can score good. This happened with me..
When I solved that p1 after the papers were out, I could score 68 in place of 55. Lets hope that P3 dont create problem like this..
True, bro.
All the best! May the odds be in your favour. :)

Reaction score
I think you can score A* but you can just make mistake of 5 marks. Actually depends on how many marks you got in As levels

Reaction score
Guys, do you think the threshold grades would be higher in Feb/Mar since there are only Indians writing (and indians are smart ;)) or do they compare it to the rest of the world like in M/J and O/N ??? This question has been bugging me and my friends soo much :X3::X3:

Reaction score
Guys, do you think the threshold grades would be higher in Feb/Mar since there are only Indians writing (and indians are smart ;)) or do they compare it to the rest of the world like in M/J and O/N ??? This question has been bugging me and my friends soo much :X3::X3:

I think the threshold will be same as all the other papers in M/J and O/N. even if there is a difference it may be +- 3 marks. Not a big change

Reaction score
i gave my as level maths and eco in feb/march
i really need the english paper
can someone please upload that paper
thanks

Reaction score
How was everyone's chemistry p5??
What answer did you get for the gradient in the second question?