• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exam in Feb-March 2016

Reaction score
hey that means you will get 60 out of 60?i got the last question wrong.about that ir spectrum.

Reaction score
hey that means you will get 60 out of 60?i got the last question wrong.about that ir spectrum.
Lol, i dont think so, there were 2 qs i wasnt sure abt. that ir thingy - they gav us the 2013 booklet, how could we do it then? :(

Reaction score
Really??! Woohoo! it wasnt just us then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: gr8 they ll hav to giv us all those 4 marks completely :D
btw which city r u in?
I think i am unlucky in our school they gave 2016 data booklet from school i quoted data from it.

Reaction score
first they gave old then i asked the examiner that they should give 2016 data booklet and then they got it from syllabus and distributed to all.I guess we had to use the old one only and we can get answer there was no use of ir spectrum values to find answer,but as i used the data i might be in trouble.
wait... did they give you the old data booklet or the new one?

Reaction score
first they gave old then i asked the examiner that they should give 2016 data booklet and then they got it from syllabus and distributed to all.I guess we had to use the old one only and we can get answer there was no use of ir spectrum values to find answer,but as i used the data i might be in trouble.
oh thats nice. our examiner refused to do anything about it even tho the whole room protested :(
which city are you from?
chennai