• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Everything about the SATs

Reaction score
AOA!
Can anyone please tell me EVERYTHING about the SATs?
By everything I mean:
-The syllabus
-The paper patterns
-The papers
-SAT 1 and SAT 2
Thanks!

Reaction score
Thank you for your replies, but I've already gone through it. It doesn't really answer what I've mentioned.

Reaction score
Thank you for your replies, but I've already gone through it. It doesn't really answer what I've mentioned.

hey.
for the syllabus and paper patterns you must go through some reliable SAT books, especially the official guide appointed by the college board. if you have that one and read it from cover to cover, you'll definitely know all you have to about the SAT 1! also, you should practice the tests in the following books: Barron's SAT and Princeton's cracking the SAT. once you're done with these three books you'll be all but unprepared! :)

unfortunately i do not have any information about SAT 2, in fact i'm confused myself. i know its the subject test but is it available for the commerce subjects namely Accounting and Business Studies? anyone?

Reaction score
What is the difference between sat 1 and sat 2, is sat 1 just for general knowledge writing, ready and analzying questions and sat 2 for subject questions? Please reply back. thanks