• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Essential Biology Practical Skills-Don't MISS OUT!!

Reaction score
Can someone please give me a step by step guide to using the mircoscope Ive forgotten how to do it completely!!!

Reaction score
For you Awesome12. (Though these are really, really easy :p )
Ofcourse, a mere glance at the notes will most probably confine you to assume that the practical is a piece of cake. But when you are in the lab, doing the experiment while the teacher infront of you sits in solitary peace showing-off her size 10 Samsung Galaxy Grand, and the lab auxiliaries who don't tell you what to do, then that makes life a bit harder. :p

Reaction score
Ofcourse, a mere glance at the notes will most probably confine you to assume that the practical is a piece of cake. But when you are in the lab, doing the experiment while the teacher infront of you sits in solitary peace showing-off her size 10 Samsung Galaxy Grand, and the lab auxiliaries who don't tell you what to do, then that makes life a bit harder. :p

Same story at 9 class, except I still did it, easily. Everyone did infact.

Reaction score
do u have any instruction paper for practicals ...... for bio...

Reaction score
Okay maybe it's a little late for this, but it's better late than never!
I know everyone is scared when it comes to the practicals because we don't know what to expect!
SO I hope these last minute revision tips help you boost your confidence and get you a better grade :)

Food tests included...and plus tips on how to draw biological diagrams!!

Happy learning and All the VERY BEST you guys!!
InshaAllah we'll ace it :D

I know it has been an old story for you but I need practical help now, for Biology A level practical to appear in Nov 2015. I'm absolutely dumb about practicals. Your help is indeed handy but what I want to know is 'what other experiments did u practice for exam?
I'll be extremely obliged if you provide me like a list of those all experiments like the ones you have shared here.