• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Essay checking

Reaction score
It is very hard to mark yourself in SAT especially for essay. So I make this thread so that ppl can post essay and others might rate the essay....

Reaction score
hey.
great essay, loved the examples you put in there. yet, what i felt was that there was a lot going on about how those amazing personalities went through disappointment but were still able to strike back. the question also asks whether there is a limit to failure and when should a person give up the attempts at success. i'm afraid i didn't notice any points in relation to that issue. maybe you need to put something in there in accordance to this one topic, and make a distinction between what you have already written and what new you're going to put in there. :)

Reaction score
hey.
great essay, loved the examples you put in there. yet, what i felt was that there was a lot going on about how those amazing personalities went through disappointment but were still able to strike back. the question also asks whether there is a limit to failure and when should a person give up the attempts at success. i'm afraid i didn't notice any points in relation to that issue. maybe you need to put something in there in accordance to this one topic, and make a distinction between what you have already written and what new you're going to put in there. :)
Assalamwalaikum
Thank you very much for the review. Hopefully I will try to fix that in the future. But I noticed that it is sometimes hard to go exactly by the topic and more over we dont get that much time to plan all of it beforehand. So any suggestion for that?

Reaction score
Assalamwalaikum
Thank you very much for the review. Hopefully I will try to fix that in the future. But I noticed that it is sometimes hard to go exactly by the topic and more over we dont get that much time to plan all of it beforehand. So any suggestion for that?

wa alikum masalam.
you're welcome. :) the fact i could gather from your writing was this one: you saw one topic and immediately you started planning and sorting out what would be the best points for it..while not paying much attention to the other issue at hand. i'm a Business Studies student, so i have had a lot of writing practice. and what i've learnt is that you absolutely can't just focus a single matter. i would suggest these: first time you read a question, it usually sails over your head, right? so reading it again would let you understand what it is they're asking. read it for a third time, and when you do so, make up points on ALL the topics that are being asked. write them done roughly, that is best. once you're done thinking of the possible facts about EACH and EVERY matter asked, plan up the format of your essay. once its all done and planned in your head and on the rough sheet..its easier to start writing it and its also less time consuming. hope this helped.

Reaction score
wa alikum masalam.
you're welcome. :) the fact i could gather from your writing was this one: you saw one topic and immediately you started planning and sorting out what would be the best points for it..while not paying much attention to the other issue at hand. i'm a Business Studies student, so i have had a lot of writing practice. and what i've learnt is that you absolutely can't just focus a single matter. i would suggest these: first time you read a question, it usually sails over your head, right? so reading it again would let you understand what it is they're asking. read it for a third time, and when you do so, make up points on ALL the topics that are being asked. write them done roughly, that is best. once you're done thinking of the possible facts about EACH and EVERY matter asked, plan up the format of your essay. once its all done and planned in your head and on the rough sheet..its easier to start writing it and its also less time consuming. hope this helped.
Thank you so much.... It really helps

Reaction score
hey guys!
this is my first written essay. can you please go through it and score it for me if possible? oh and please do tell me if you think its too basic.
thanks! :)

Attachments

• Essay 2.docx
    12.1 KB · Views: 18