• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ESL Speaking topics for 2012

Reaction score
hey guyz iz there any prob in posting the topics here..........come on..............

btw

"All muslims are like brothers and sisters so we should help each other"
(Bukhari & Muslim)
ok ok but plz send me then some notes about some of the topics ok? DEAL
-Farming
-Olympics
-Writing
-Global tourism
-Films
-Earthquakes
-Science
-Police
-Friends
-Happiness

Reaction score
hey guyz iz there any prob in posting the topics here..........come on..............

btw

(Bukhari & Muslim)
plz share with me the notes about these topics ok? DEAL
or some of them atleast:
-Farming
-Olympics
-Writing
-Global tourism
-Films
-Earthquakes
-Science
-Police
-Friends
-Happiness

But plz try to give me the notes............

Reaction score
first of all r u IGCSE or O-level
it would be better not to talk about FARMING.
FOR OLYMPICS U COULD SAY an event that takes place every 4 years, each season in a different country, for countries' teams and not clubs, it has become lately a profitable event not a sports event because many advertising companies are competing for sponsoring this huge event, this event will take place in London this year

Reaction score
Writing is a thing that any of us hates, (u could say including myself) because ur held against a specific amount of characters that always could be more of ur writing abilities and sometimes less than ur writing abilities. Moreovermany people dont enjy writing because-as they believe- it is a meaningless thing that has no need, while others enjoy writing and see it as means of expressing their thoughts and ideas freely.....

PLZ. GREET ME BY PRESSING THE LIKE BUTTON;)

Reaction score
mmmm ive already done 2 which are olympics and writing
OTHERS please post ideas about global tourism, films, earthquakes, science, police, friends, and happiness.

Reaction score
first of all r u IGCSE or O-level
it would be better not to talk about FARMING.
FOR OLYMPICS U COULD SAY an event that takes place every 4 years, each season in a different country, for countries' teams and not clubs, it has become lately a profitable event not a sports event because many advertising companies are competing for sponsoring this huge event, this event will take place in London this year
I'm IGCSE

Reaction score
thanks for olympics and writing .
Plz try to write about the rest
Thanks again!!

Reaction score
People these days.....
ESL speaking is probably the easiest exam.....
You don't need to know the topics to get a high mark. I had no topics nor preparations, and I got 1.....

btw

(Bukhari & Muslim)

oh, the irony.

Giving exam topics = cheating
and umm, what did Islam say about cheating?

Reaction score
Guyz is it Internationalism or Global tourism pls reply!!!!!!!!!! and is it Friends or consideration for others and is it films or film making neeeeeeeeeeeeeed a reply plssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! pls say who are the headings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Is there any one who know some of the Bullet points that was in the exam??? or even remember some?!?!?!?!?!?!?! plsssssssss HELP MY EXAM IS ON THURSDAY!!

Reaction score
I could help u .... u can go wikipedia and search for some general ideas about the topics and try to develop them and practice speaking with ur sister or bro and i think that would really help :D gud luck