• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ESL Speaking topics for 2012

Reaction score
Hey , Guys ,
those who have given English as Second Language SPEAKING exams 2012 , guys can you please help me out and tell me the topics if you know or can you please it for me.

Take Care

Reaction score
me three, plz. help me
my english teacher doesnot practice speaking with us since we are second-language english,,,,, please help:cry::(

Reaction score
my speaking exam is on friday !! i rlly need these topics ! if anyone finished their speaking exam already , plz post the topics !

Reaction score
my speaking exam is on friday !! i rlly need these topics ! if anyone finished their speaking exam already , plz post the topics !
Dinnnaa! Im also on friday! Im freaking out! I badly need the topics! What is ur session unber? And what school r u from?

Reaction score
Mine is also on Friday! Ah cant do anything about that! :(
Dinnnaa! Im also on friday! Im freaking out! I badly need the topics! What is ur session unber? And what school r u from?
Mine is alsoo on fridaaayy! Can u tell me ur timings and ur school name? Will c u there hopefully :D
:) Mine is on 11-00 O CLock Farsi centre ! Not willing to mention my schools name!
AAAAaaaannnn....!!
not willing to mention your schools name ???!!
;)
then if all of u will know the topics then plz. post every topic you know,, by the way are u o-level or IGCSE?

Reaction score
Mine is at 2 30 !! Nd its at farsi centre too!! I'm from al isra school ( u might have heard of it) !! ...martee100 ; wen u're done plz post the topics! ! Don't forget us here!!! I'm doin my. Igcse

Reaction score
ma

maybe sometimes, for u it's easy , for us is dificult. or for u it's diff, for us is easy...people get different ideas on one topic...so pls~~~ share ...thx a lot
U just be confident and listen to interviews and go through.....
And try to imagine that u r an expert and u r on interview to talk about*

Reaction score
U just be confident and listen to interviews and go through.....
And try to imagine that u r an expert and u r on interview to talk about*

svenas is correct. the exam is really easy , only one or two topics u would have to think on , others r really easy.

Reaction score
hey guyz iz there any prob in posting the topics here..........come on..............

btw

"All muslims are like brothers and sisters so we should help each other"
(Bukhari & Muslim)