• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalence

Reaction score
O levels/IGCSE/GCSE?

8 subjects will be marked. Send the grades of those 8 subjects. I will be able to help then.

A) GCE ‘O’ Level, GCSE, IGCSE and Equivalent:
GCE ‘O’ Level is considered equivalent to Secondary School Certificate (SSC) subject to meeting the requirement of Scheme of Studies as under:
i) Pakistan Based Examinations: Eight subjects including Compulsory English, Mathematics, Urdu, Islamiyat, Pakistan Studies and three electives.
ii) Overseas Based Examinations: Five subjects including English, Mathematics and three electives.

To qualify for Science Group it is necessary to pass Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Computer Science. Rest will be placed in General/Arts/Humanities Group.

Reaction score
O levels/IGCSE/GCSE?

8 subjects will be marked. Send the grades of those 8 subjects. I will be able to help then.

A)GCE ‘O’ Level, GCSE, IGCSE and Equivalent:
GCE ‘O’ Level is considered equivalent to Secondary School Certificate (SSC) subject to meeting the requirement of Scheme of Studies as under:
i)Pakistan Based Examinations: Eight subjects including Compulsory English, Mathematics, Urdu, Islamiyat, Pakistan Studies and three electives.
ii)Overseas Based Examinations: Five subjects including English, Mathematics and three electives.

To qualify for Science Group it is necessary to pass Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Computer Science. Rest will be placed in General/Arts/Humanities Group.
English: A*
Mathematics: A*
Urdu: A
Pakistan studies: A
Islamiyat: A*
Biology: A*
Chemistry: A*
Physics: A*