• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalence Given With Statement of Results?

Reaction score
Assalaamu Alaikum,

Does IBCC give A level equivalence with the Statement of Results issued by CIE?
I already have the O'level equivalence Alhamdulillah but I got that with the certificates; didn't ask if Statement of Results would have worked.

JazakAllah khairan

Reaction score
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I already have the O'level equivalence Alhamdulillah but I got that with the certificates; didn't ask if Statement of Results would have worked.

JazakAllah khairan
Bhai Jan can you tell me what is the process to get your equivalence? Jazak Allah!

Reaction score
Assalaamu Alaikum,

JazakAllah khairan

Infact both statement of result and certificate can work.Its written on their form if your certificate is plastic coated then provide your statement of results

Reaction score
Assalaamu Alaikum,

JazakAllah khairan

Brother can you please enlighten me with some knowledge - how much time does it takes to get equivalence?