• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalence cert

Reaction score
hey ppl result is like 5 days away n 1ce its out u need to get equivalence cert. i was wondering where do you get it?sum1 told me that u get it from ur respective provincial board.lyk if u gave exams in karachi u ll hav to get it from sindh board?is it true?cant u get it from federal board?
i also heard dat there is a time limit within which u hav to get it lyk within x days of result.wat is this limit and wat happens if u cant get it within it?
plz help

Reaction score
grkbb101 said:
hey ppl result is like 5 days away n 1ce its out u need to get equivalence cert. i was wondering where do you get it?sum1 told me that u get it from ur respective provincial board.lyk if u gave exams in karachi u ll hav to get it from sindh board?is it true?cant u get it from federal board?
i also heard dat there is a time limit within which u hav to get it lyk within x days of result.wat is this limit and wat happens if u cant get it within it?
plz help
u have to go to board office to get ur equivalence certificate!
there's no limit in which u have to get it!!!!
so nothin really happens if u dont get it at all!! but u always need it for uni application !
so better get it early!!
n u can get it in 3 days if u want it urgently and pay double!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
grkbb101 said:
plz help
u have to go to board office to get ur equivalence certificate!
there's no limit in which u have to get it!!!!
so nothin really happens if u dont get it at all!! but u always need it for uni application !
so better get it early!!
n u can get it in 3 days if u want it urgently and pay double!

thanx alot for dat ans abt time limit :D but still do i have to get it from my respective provincial board or fedral board or is it my choice?

Reaction score
grkbb101 said:
plz help

No time limit.
You get it from IBCC (inter board commission)
make sure you have made a lot of photocopies of your CIE certificates before you submit them to the board for equivalency because sometime they lose your certificates.

Reaction score
destined007 said:
grkbb101 said:
plz help

No time limit.
You get it from IBCC (inter board commission)
make sure you have made a lot of photocopies of your CIE certificates before you submit them to the board for equivalency because sometime they lose your certificates.
yeah !!after u get ur equivalence, ur certificate will be in a pathetic conditioN!