• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management???

Reaction score
I was just thinking about keeping some extra subjects alongside my 3 mains ( Physics,Chemistry and Maths )
Guys Tell me is Environmental Management a good subject? I saw that it has only 2 papers which doesn't seem much difficult to me and a coursework which shouldn't be a problem.
....Or If you guys have any other suggestions on which extra subjects to take then please do tell.

Reaction score
If you've taken Env. Mgmt in your IG's then it shouldn't be a big deal because there's not much difference.
Go for it.

Reaction score
I'm also thinking about Business Studies or Economics but i haven't studied them in O Levels. I can take AICT but I'm not much interested in computer related fields...

Reaction score
No I didn't took Environmental Management in O Levels. But I did study Pakistan Studies that includes both History and Geography. Environmental Management is just like Geography.. right?

Reaction score
If you were a Science student, then Env Mgmt shouldn't be that hard & no, it's not exactly like Geography, it's more like a combination of Bio & Chemistry with nature.

Reaction score
Hmm... Yeah I checked its syllabus and papers... Seems interesting & easy enough to take as an Extra. I think it'll make a good combination with my other Science subjects.

Reaction score
well i suggest you go for A level geography instead, although its comparatively difficult but it carry's more charm and value....