• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

environmental management extra paper.

Reaction score
hey guys i recently gave pst and isl and alhumdulillah came up with double A :) i want to give one extra paper i did a little research and i think i am capable of giving environmental management because i have interest in it and my geography is pretty good mashallah. i just wanted to know that can i prepare for EM in just two months it is 14th august today the paper is on 17th and 25th october so only 2 months are left can i prepare in these two months? can someone tell me that how should i study for the subject? can someone attach the notes (from which i can A* or an A) please?
the registration date deadline is after 2 days so please i need your help. anyone who has already given the paper recently. please.
thankyou :)

Reaction score
hey guys i recently gave pst and isl and alhumdulillah came up with double A :) i want to give one extra paper i did a little research and i think i am capable of giving environmental management because i have interest in it and my geography is pretty good mashallah. i just wanted to know that can i prepare for EM in just two months it is 14th august today the paper is on 17th and 25th october so only 2 months are left can i prepare in these two months? can someone tell me that how should i study for the subject? can someone attach the notes (from which i can A* or an A) please?
the registration date deadline is after 2 days so please i need your help. anyone who has already given the paper recently. please.
thankyou :)
yes you can easily prepare for em in two months..
you just read the book thoroughly n go through some case studies ..InshaAllah you ll score good
i got an A in it Alhamdulillah :)
ur welcome

Reaction score
thankyou so much for giving me hope :)
mashallah that is a brilliant result :) umm i would be thankful to you if i can get your notes, if you can post them here. IF it is possible.
thanks again :)
ur welcome sister :)
thanks..i didnt use any notes as i didnt have time..its better u do book thoroughly!or check em threads on xpc
ur welcome again..:)

Reaction score
oki doki :)
may Allah bless you :)
are you sure notes aren't necessary?

Reaction score
thanku :)
may Allah give u success in both of the worlds..
i dont think so..u can ask other ppl on xpc if they have
if u have any problem u can ask ur geography teacher to help u..

Reaction score
I'm thinking the same.
can anyone mention the book name for Em and that how to register? As a private candidate?