• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management candidates in here !!!

Reaction score
hey, guys i have a question. in paper 2 of EM, where they ask us to draw a graph, can we draw a bar graph, cos its so much easier OR do we have to draw
those points and draw a line thru them? im really confused, so if some could helps, it would be highly appreciated. Thanks:D

Reaction score
umm i am appearing in 2013 oct for em, do i need to memorize the maps :$ like map of mineral found in the world? please help :/

Reaction score
are you sure this works

For EM my best advice is that you fully understand the content of the EM book. Most of questions in the exam comes from the book but some of them are not included in the book and they require logical thinking. Besides reading the book I suggest you should also keep up with the news on the changing environment. That way you'll be more updated with the information. Cambridge people love to test this kind of stuff so external information is beneficial