• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management advise... :(

Reaction score
Can some one please suggest me how can I prepare em... I just recently bought em by john palister and I was thinking if someone could advise me how to prepare..? thank'x in advance
:)

Reaction score
Can some one please suggest me how can I prepare em... I just recently bought em by john palister and I was thinking if someone could advise me how to prepare..? thank'x in advance
:)
I assume that you're appearing for EM in M/J 2014. :D
Well, it's quite easy. I mean it's not as difficult as Sciences or Maths. :mad:
So, I would say you should read the book thoroughly twice. DO NOT SKIP ANYTHING. Then begin with the past-papers. Do the past papers for at least the last five years. Check with Mark Schemes and read Examiner Report.

Reaction score
I assume that you're appearing for EM in M/J 2014. :D
Well, it's quite easy. I mean it's not as difficult as Sciences or Maths. :mad:
So, I would say you should read the book thoroughly twice. DO NOT SKIP ANYTHING. Then begin with the past-papers. Do the past papers for at least the last five years. Check with Mark Schemes and read Examiner Report.
Thank'x for the advise.... BTW Maths and Sciences are not much difficult... For me it's nothing more then piece of cake... but I think P.k studies is a subject to be scared of.... :cool:

Reaction score
Thank'x for the advise.... BTW Maths and Sciences are not much difficult... For me it's nothing more then piece of cake... but I think P.k studies is a subject to be scared of.... :cool:
Lol that's exactly the opposite for me. :LOL:
Gave Pak.Studies, got an A*. :cool: Though, Maths is my nightmare. :cry: