• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Entry Test Preparation Material- 2015

Reaction score
Hi members... I need to know where can I find material for preparation of entry tests of NUST, FAST, GCU, ITU, GIKI, UET etc. I am a sciences student. I am almost done with A levels (just these CIEs of MJ/2015) left.... NET-2 is going to be held in March/April... I need material for Sciences and Computer sciences.... Like ECAT.... Any book?(Except for FSc Books since I dont have much stamina and time to read and complete them) Any Book that I can use for covering up 90% of Entry test syllabus. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance....
Please if you dont know about it, tag other members who are aware of these things... Thanks again...
Starlight97 mune:) shazmina Angelina_25 fantastic girl Nafis Daiyan student8 Mehak Mairaj Rutzaba The Chill Master sumaiyarox:) Bilal Khan kitkat <3 :P MemoryMatrix 21 Kumkum sweet My Name danial 234 and others :)