• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Enlgish as a second language, Paper 2

Reaction score
Hello guys
i know this thread is kind of late but anyway just a question

For the second composition of the mobile library, Last question about The appearance and attitude of the children what was it ?

And for the form filling, How old was the kid
And for the one who's paying for the magazine is his parents or others "grandmother" help please im having a big debate around this with my friends :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Reaction score
Facebook sux, we time consumin xD

wenta bte3mel eh hena yala ya bassel xD

we 2oly enta 3amalt eh fl as2ela deh ya zeft :D ?

Reaction score
hahahah! tool 3omrak nerd! :p
umm his age was sixteen. (btw eyad wrote sexteen)
and yes, his grandmother was paying via check ;)

Reaction score
His age was 17. As they said his GRANDMOTHER will pay for him for his 17th birthday. And once he recieves the magazine. He will be 17.
So 16 is wrong i believe, that was a trick
Appearence: Bare foot and running and shouting (things you see)
And attitude : Sitting and behaving and listening quitly 1 mark AND eagerly anticipating the next visit...
Attitude can mean the attitude as in behaviour, or attitude towards the subject/library

Reaction score
BUT GUYS I AM SOOOOOOOO AFRAID FROM EXERCISE 7 ....i reaaaaallllly dont want to lose marks coz i wrote about the dangerous of fast and junk foood and i didnt write about the pressure :( :(
couldnt we say ...... attitude running and shouting , sitting behaving and listening quitely