• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English

Reaction score
Asallam-u-allikum every one>>>>> i just wanted to know that what could be the best preparation for giving the english paper in OCT/NOV 2011 session..... :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
WA,
Well read newspapers,try reading novels which u can understand and look at the writer how he tells u the story in a peculiar way and then if ur vocab is not very good then start with basics like get the student companion or something and start with past tenses and those things then move to the Past Papers practice past papers but keep in mind that pattern changed recently and therefore do look at the syllabus and then see what u are weak at,do especially the PP of 2010 and may 2011 when they come out that is and these shud be done with care and try to see whether u can finish on time easily and then cover all the topics in syllabus eg essays write on a lot of topics from PP and surely u r good to go in no time ! Its pretty easy but the only thing is to not to get complacent and over confident !

Reaction score
awaisbuttrocksCIE said:
Asallam-u-allikum every one>>>>> i just wanted to know that what could be the best preparation for giving the english paper in OCT/NOV 2011 session..... :Yahoo!:
Wallikumasalam
Brother Firstly I would like to give you advice that please don't try to appear in English in Oct/Nov. My advice to you is to appear in May/June Session.
The reason for it is simple.
1)language has nothing to learn, you just have to improve it and more time you give to it, the better will be the results.
2)Giving a single subject in One session is not good. You will have a Certificate for Only one subject and that will increase the certificates.
3)Universities find student more capable who appear in more subjects in single session.
And if your confident on your self then the tips provided by Soucerlfc are authentic and useful!!
Just Remember this, English Syllabus has been revised and we have less past papers, so why not wait for more past papers for practice ?

Reaction score
can u plz suugest me abook from where we can prepare for new paper 2 syllabus