• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

english

Reaction score
hey!! can ne1 help me master commentary and essays in english AS level language...

response is appreciated..

Reaction score
Nah dude, this one can't be done on internet, you need a real person. But trust me, the test is haarddddd damn!

Reaction score
guys u will get a good amount of resources for that
abt commentary, that was my thing i got a B there with out any help frm the teachers ;)
and i have no idea why i scored a U there :(

Reaction score
Can you please send me some of these scans? I really need samples of how to deal with the "comment on the style and language" questions. Thanks! :D
Please give me some time 1 or 2 days max . I will definitely give you the samples
I am up with my English final commentary paper day after tommorow .
If you both need urgently . Please tell me .

Jaf

Reaction score

Thank you very much for that! :D Really appreciate it. IF you have any more, please give them to me as well because I really need help on this....(if you do, and are using a camera for this, rather than a scanner, can you please zoom in a bit more next time or put your camera a bit near?)

By the way, is this a response to a past paper? Can you please tell me which paper and which question you are responding to because it would be useful to know which text you are commenting on....

Thanks once again! :D I really appreciate it.