• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Paper 22 0510

Reaction score
I'm seriously in tension ,people are talking about the last two exercises 6 and 7 about paragraphing them.I haven't done my both topics in a paragraph format :/ will i lose marks? i hope not .Plus what was the answer for the form filing question where it asked about the city and country what was the right answer? and for the question which asked about the accommodation ?.For the letter i wrote about 210 words is it okay?

Reaction score
I'm seriously in tension ,people are talking about the last two exercises 6 and 7 about paragraphing them.I haven't done my both topics in a paragraph format :/ will i lose marks? i hope not .Plus what was the answer for the form filing question where it asked about the city and country what was the right answer? and for the question which asked about the accommodation ?
what! did ur teacher guided you before the exam? u essay and letter without paras? anyway don't worry u will get some marks.
the city's name was grathum.. bLAH i dont remember
and the country ofcourse was france :)
accomodation was hotels and apartments :)

Reaction score
so like up to how many marks they can cut for not writing in paragraphs?