• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENGLISH ORALS PANIC!

Reaction score
Well you gotta be fun,talk with confidence and that you are interested and like your having a convo with your friend,always smile,say greetings,tell your interests with passion and dont give him the idea that you are boring,make up stuff to impress him,tell him how fun you are how jolly you are,use good and fun idioms not the sophisticated and serious idioms e.g couch potato means lazy use these kind of.
I hope this helps :)

Reaction score
Well you gotta be fun,talk with confidence and that you are interested and like your having a convo with your friend,always smile,say greetings,tell your interests with passion and dont give him the idea that you are boring,make up stuff to impress him,tell him how fun you are how jolly you are,use good and fun idioms not the sophisticated and serious idioms e.g couch potato means lazy use these kind of.
I hope this helps :)
this dos help and i guess calmed me a bit
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much:D

Reaction score
hello ppl,
i just did my oral xam, my topic ws "ELECTRONIC GAMES".
everything went well, dont be nervous the exminer ws sooo kind, she ws vry helpful.
it ws like an interview she just askd da questions i just had 2 ans thm.
hope u get an easy topic tooo.

Reaction score
Congrats :)
Yeah I forgot to tell try to communicate with the examiner in the begining so that you get comfortable and the examiner will only ask questions you dont have to start he will start by asking you questions and try to elaborate the answer as much as you can and everything will be okay~ :)