• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Oral Exam Topics 2011

Reaction score
PLease Please Please! Can some one give me the bulleted list(ideas) of the Topics: Relaxing, Safety and Use of technology........ Plz I'm waiting. I need help.

Reaction score
1)Talent
2)Relaxation
3)Living in authority
4)windfall
5)Greed
6)Childhood Memory
7)Living In The Future
8)Safety
9)Jobs
10)Healthy Lifestyle

Reaction score
doesnt really matter cause it depends on the examiner and he doent ask the same questions to everyne sometimes he just gives u the question paper that has the topics sometimes he asks you a topic directly and some times he gives you a sentence to speak on so i dont think taht you should worry about the questions you should just prepare the topics

Reaction score
Stress (which I got last thursday)
- How you ever been in stress?
- Is stress more productive than relaxation?
- How could you stop stress between others?
Don't worry it would be easy!!! Very easy! Trust me!! I was sweating before the exam, but it went great! :)) Best of Luck! :)

Reaction score
heyy i got "where u live"
it was good but m not very satisfied wid my exam...i believe i could have done MUCH better....:/
i hesitated at times nd repeated things such as "u know" nd "like" unconsciously...
i have read da factors da examiners look for to give band 1....but can some1 plz tell me if such errors will lead me 2 band 2 or dese errors will b ignored?....
thanx :)

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
it was good but m not very satisfied wid my exam...i believe i could have done MUCH better....:/
i hesitated at times nd repeated things such as "u know" nd "like" unconsciously...
i have read da factors da examiners look for to give band 1....but can some1 plz tell me if such errors will lead me 2 band 2 or dese errors will b ignored?....

I don't think these errors would be ignored. "Aaa--mm-like--stuff" this is what examiners point out! Mm sorry but as you described about your exam I don't think you would get 1! Though I would surely pray that you get it!

Reaction score
It's really easy Dola2011, I took this topic and took a full mark according to the examiner,
Windfall is when you receive a huge amount of money (can be lottery or something)
The questions: What will you use the money for if you got a windfall?
and Is money important to society?
All the topic card revolve about these 2 questions, Good luck. :D

Reaction score
I have my speaking exam tomorrow and the topic is "SAFETY". Can someone please tell me the points for this topic.. Thanks :)

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
yellitgirl said:

I don't think these errors would be ignored. "Aaa--mm-like--stuff" this is what examiners point out! Mm sorry but as you described about your exam I don't think you would get 1! Though I would surely pray that you get it!

thanx dude...:/
if i get band 2, i will DIE! HOW EMBARACING IS DAT WHEN U HAVE BEEN SPEAKING ENGLISH YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! argh! anyways dere is always HOPE :)
thanx for ur prayers broder :)

Reaction score
I finished my exam last thursday, and I believe I did pretty well. The following link contains a (docx) file about my topic [Windfall] and the questions I've been asked ,also the prompts I used during my conversaion .......so I hope it's useful for somebody http://ifile.it/kdmho4g/Windfall.docx

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
basimnazir said:
yellitgirl said:

thanx dude...:/
if i get band 2, i will DIE! HOW EMBARACING IS DAT WHEN U HAVE BEEN SPEAKING ENGLISH YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! argh! anyways dere is always HOPE :)
thanx for ur prayers broder :)

loool you welcome...never meant to scare you! :p Ahh!! Exactly!! Yes there is always 'a' hope! :) cheers bruv! :p