• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English listening.. really?

Reaction score
How was the paper guys? Mine went really good.. was surprised at how easy that was x)
If you've got any questions , I'd be willing to answer.

Also, was I the only one who laughed during that pomegranate one where the guy said:
"Yes I know, I've been trying to extract my own juice .. "
Hehe I laughed on the inventor of dynamite one as well lol du times these things can b funny
But for now i don't wana listen to another British accent for a looooong time..., paper was gr8 though

Reaction score
Hehe I laughed on the inventor of dynamite one as well lol du times these things can b funny
But for now i don't wana listen to another British accent for a looooong time..., paper was gr8 though
y? i luv da british accent, n i really admire it.

Reaction score
Well I kinda like it too but dude after the group and the court and blaaaa blaaa don't u think it's put us through enuf pain

Reaction score
Btw wat was it court or group I heard court man I knew I shud hav cleaned my ears .....

Reaction score
Oho bus! that's it yaar it won't change nything besides as Long as u hav the basic idea they won't cut marks for these things check the mark schemes they hav a variety of options
A lesson to all those who r gonna sit for listening in future
1. Clean ur ears properly
2. Watch a lot ov Harry potter and then do comprehensions(lol)
And gud excuse if ur parents ask what ur doin "I'm practicing for my exam"

Reaction score
7 o'clock is wrong ?! Reduction .... right ?

I wrote that she'd get 2 pizzas for the price of one after 6:30.

Ok what was the answer to where the pomegranets were grown? Was it further east or orchards? :)

That was Orchards.. I wrote orchids -.- (Orchid's a freaking plant!)

and i wrote squash court is it okay ?

I wrote that he would have to book a squash court first and buy a special beginner's ball.

Oh and for everyone wondering about the horn one..
The 2 details were that they were the longest horns ever discovered.. and I forgot the 2nd one lol

Reaction score
I wrote that she'd get 2 pizzas for the price of one after 6:30.

That was Orchards.. I wrote orchids -.- (Orchid's a freaking plant!)

I wrote that he would have to book a squash court first and buy a special beginner's ball.

Oh and for everyone wondering about the horn one..
The 2 details were that they were the longest horns ever discovered.. and I forgot the 2nd one lol
In the horn question, there was only 1 detail and the second part of the question was what is it used for..