• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Language

Reaction score
Guys can a speech come for part b? it did a couple of sessions ago. Please gimme tips on that.

Reaction score
speech can come and is in sylabuss !!
but chances are very less
post probably letter is gonna come :)

Reaction score
yes ,letter came last time too..................more chances are of letter but still speech may come also............BETTER BE PREPARED.

Reaction score
how can i prepare for english language??? i have to appear for it in june 2011..

Reaction score
adnanj said:
how can i prepare for english language??? i have to appear for it in june 2011..

paper pattern from june 2011 is totally changed so over here you wont get any help i guess :)

Reaction score
Firstly for a speech; ur start should be in a way to be addressing an audience. Secondly your whole writing should be in an argumentative tone. You need to convince the reader about ur point. Rest just follow the normal rules of paragraphing, punctuation e.t.c

Reaction score
I would love if a letter comes. But im guessing a report might come as it hasnt appeared in quite some while now. anyways, you should be prepared, i agree.

Reaction score
@ADNANI : well bro..........there are no past paper for this kind of exam so ur teacher may provide u with prepared comprehensions for practices.download the specimen paper from Cambridge site and see what the paper pattern is. :)

Reaction score
Cambridge english revision guide is best source for all these that book provide loads of material for report and speech writing

Reaction score
@ yousaf but there is lots of stuff in it that can prove to be a way to better writing...

Reaction score
well may be, but on the whole it is not very good. GCE is much better. Well it all depends upon the way u think and is easier for u 2 learn in.

Reaction score
dude its all on reader how s/he took it... if u like it for u than ok if u hate than ok too