• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

english language..! HELP NEEDED

Reaction score
kindly tell me whether all these subjects are for a levels or as levels or both for 2014

Sociology: (9699)
English language: (8693)

English literature: (9695)

Reaction score
kindly tell me whether all these subjects are for a levels or as levels or both for 2014

Sociology: (9699)
English language: (8693)

English literature: (9695)
sociology 9699 and english literature 9695 are A level subjects..with full credits..but english language 8693 is a half credit subject ...

Reaction score
sociology 9699 and english literature 9695 are A level subjects..with full credits..but english language 8693 is a half credit subject ...
English Language's code has changed(from 8693 to 9093) and is now considered to be an A-level subject......If someone has qualified in paper 1 and paper2 in may/june2013 or oct./nov.2013.....and if they wish to seal it with an as level qualification ..it is ok...But if you are a fresher and giving English language ....you'll have to give all FOUR papers.. for full credit (A level qualification).

Reaction score
English Language's code has changed(from 8693 to 9093) and is now considered to be an A-level subject......If someone has qualified in paper 1 and paper2 in may/june2013 or oct./nov.2013.....and if they wish to seal it with an as level qualification ..it is ok...But if you are a fresher and giving English language ....you'll have to give all FOUR papers.. for full credit (A level qualification).
Hey so if we've given eng lit pprs before both for As nd A2 and now we just want to give english language, then whats the procedure ?

Reaction score
Also, urgent question I wanted to ask: is it worth it to take English Language 9093 if you're planning on applying and studying in Pakistan? If so, in what circumstances?

I'm looking for a serious answer please. :) And I'd be grateful for details about what you think

Reaction score
Also, urgent question I wanted to ask: is it worth it to take English Language 9093 if you're planning on applying and studying in Pakistan? If so, in what circumstances?

I'm looking for a serious answer please. :) And I'd be grateful for details about what you think
Till now your country's university board must be accepting As level qualification of english as there was no A level......and it would be legible to give just the papers 1 and 2 if you are sure that the universities will not change the rule. To be on the safe side English A-level should be opted.