• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Language 9093

Reaction score
Is there any teacher in karachi who is providing tutions for english language Alevels (9093).

PS: All those who are taking this subject, i request you all to post your works. I have no idea about this subject. Kindly help!

Reaction score
I've taken the subject. What do you want to know? I will be glad if I am of any help to you.

Reaction score
Sam501
Thanks for your concern,
I am currently reappearing for this paper. I got a U grade is ASlevel. I don't have any idea about my mistakes and had no teacher. I used English Language and Literature by Helen Toner and Elizabeth Whittome as a guide. I need any material or notes to examine my misconceptions and misapprehension.

AliaKhan
Thanks for your concern,
I do need pastpapers but more essentially sample answers. That would really help :)

Reaction score
Sam501
Thanks for your concern,
I am currently reappearing for this paper. I got a U grade is ASlevel. I don't have any idea about my mistakes and had no teacher. I used English Language and Literature by Helen Toner and Elizabeth Whittome as a guide. I need any material or notes to examine my misconceptions and misapprehension.

AliaKhan
Thanks for your concern,
I do need pastpapers but more essentially sample answers. That would really help :)
Look into sample papers. Examine yourself as you don't have anyone with you to guide, there are the 3 grades candidates answer into that paper that is Grade A, C or E (Mostly). I have one for you in the attachments, here you can find out yourself in what grade you were. Good luck.

Attachments

• AS_8693_Standards_Booklet_-_July_2006.pdf
    305 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
I've taken the subject. What do you want to know? I will be glad if I am of any help to you.

yes i would need help. I am also taking the english language 9093 subject and I would appreciate. could you send me a book that could use for guidance or tips of how to answer and or some other book for reading, so I can improve my english. please.