• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Formats for GCE 1123/P12

Reaction score
Ahan! I wrote an exciting story :p Don't worry, we would be finally allowed to discuss the paper tomorrow. :)
you posted the format at 11:35 .. and i shut my laptop at 11:30 :(
i did not write any format though my d.w was pretty enthusiastic and informative as it asked.

Reaction score
Salman i get that your teacher is very experienced but plz can u tell me in which year u used this format and what grade did u get. I am going to be giving my 1123 this year and i really want to be sure ofthe format coz like u said 1-5 marks for it

Reaction score
Informal Letter
48 Preston Villas​
Sesame Street​
Karachi​
9th May 2012​
Dear Ahmed​
X (indicates you have to leave a line)​
1st Para/bullet ......................................​
X​
2nd Para/bullet...................................​
X​
3rd Para/bullet......................................​
X​
X​
Your buddy​
Nisar​
Formal Letter​
48 Dolmen Villas​
Preston Road​
Karachi 74700​
X​
9th May 2012​
X​
The Principal​
The City School​
Orchard Road​
Karachi​
X​
Dear Sir​
X​
Sub:_________ (optional)​
X​
1st bullet​
X​
2nd bullet​
X​
3rd bullet​
X​
Yours faithfully​
(signature)​
Ali Mansoor​
Senior Student.​
Speech Writing Format​
Good morning ladies and gentle men​
X​
1st bullet​
X​
2nd bullet​
X​
3rd bullet​
X​
Delivered by​
Ahmed Nisar​
thnx buddy :):sneaky:

Reaction score
My English language sir told us that in the latest workshop, they said that there are no marks for formats

Reaction score
My English language sir told us that in the latest workshop, they said that there are no marks for formats
its kind of confusing coz some says it contains marks others not so its better not to take any risk and follow the format .

Reaction score
its kind of confusing coz some says it contains marks others not so its better not to take any risk and follow the format .

Formats are just for presentation, which to some extent should not be totally ignored. So yes follow the formats, but don't stress over it..rather concentrate on the content and language skills shown by your piece of writing.