• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

english first lang or second??

Reaction score
hellow guys, i need your advice regarding which paper should i give.. english first lang or second!!! i had planned to do fia n dn ACCA. so i wont do my A levels!!! plz suggest me some advice

Reaction score
First language English is good but strict. Second language has the listening test, so not many schools in my country give it.

Reaction score
That depends on how good you are in English. If you're not, then take Second Language. If you take first language like me, then be warned, it is very strict and it has tons of writing. If you want to go abroad, then you have to take First Language. Second language has speaking, listening and writing (though significantly less, like 250 words, max.).

Reaction score
Depends on how much hard you want to go for English!
First language is a bit harder!
Second lanuage is a bit easier!

If you are already studying some other language as a first language then you can probably skip English to a second language. ;)
If not then English as a first language is your best shot! ;)