• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

english as first language..................trouble

Reaction score
this is really a big favour anyone who has done english first language in igcse please help me out need guidance

Reaction score
guys its kinda bad news but my dad said to drop first language and take second language
sorry for all the probs

Reaction score
guys its kinda bad news but my dad said to drop first language and take second language
sorry for all the probs
Ooo no problem :) but it's very easy u know...!! Anyways what's there in ESL...?? Is it different?

Reaction score
No worries, if you ever need assistance though, you know where to find me.
Anyhow, goodluck! :)

Reaction score
Ooo no problem :) but it's very easy u know...!! Anyways what's there in ESL...?? Is it different?

esl is really easy u write short essays upto 200 words and have compositions the bad part is having listening and speaking but we can chose to do the esl paper which doesnt count the speaking only on teachers recommendation

Reaction score
esl is really easy u write short essays upto 200 words and have compositions the bad part is having listening and speaking but we can chose to do the esl paper which doesnt count the speaking only on teachers recommendation

oooh kk....anyways 17/25 is awesome n specially for ur first try it's dam good...mashaallah...i think u'll b able to do it...it's easy... :)

Reaction score
Nazahat Hello there, English happens to be my forte, and I'd love to help you out with it. Feel free to hit my inbox whenever need be.
Much love. x :)
Shizza i am in dire need of ur assistance.i m appearing for english in the coming may/june.i have completed all the p2 papers.i have also completed half of the p1 papers.i also read books and write down the expressions used in them.i tend to make sentences of them.. my teacher said that i have extraordianay language but they say i tend to think from an ectremely difficult and different perspective than others and that, he has not seen anyone in 25 years of his life who is more diffucult and complex in thoughts.plz help me?? am i in right direction??how do i prepare myself?my thoughts??i have to admitt that i have always taken english lightly untill previous month and still i hope to achieve an A*.my teacher says i m on edge nd he says i m careless