• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English as a second language

Reaction score
Guys yesterday I have come up with an idea, which we can upload our piece of writings and try to fix the mistakes together.I mean that trying figure out the punctuation errors, a good or bad idea (is it advisable to write it?)
Are ideas entertaining? Simultaneously, it must be realistic and convincing too.You can upload your previous essays that were either assessed or not and share ideas together.Inshallah you will benefit ,but please take it seriously as the exam is in few days away.Remember sharing is caring :)
English lovers and teachers are warmly welcomed to join us.

Reaction score
This is a brilliant idea tbh the only problem is that we only have one day left I might actually do a pp2 english tomorow or somethign and uplaod it here , I am genrally evry good my teachers always give me full amrks or 1 under so you can use it as a guide.

Good idea but would have been vbeteer if you htought about it befroe

Reaction score
This is a brilliant idea tbh the only problem is that we only have one day left I might actually do a pp2 english tomorow or somethign and uplaod it here , I am genrally evry good my teachers always give me full amrks or 1 under so you can use it as a guide.

Good idea but would have been vbeteer if you htought about it befroe
can u pleez post pics of ur esaay letters and articles