• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English as a second language- Writing paper 2

Reaction score
It was the most easiest paper of all time :LOL: Don't u think?
Essay's topic had also come before in the past papers like as a summary! I knw it cuz I've done it :LOL:

Reaction score
Th

This really helped me by the way. especially the file! My ESL teacher is so useless and lazy. We spent 2 years doing nothing and probably half of the time she gave us free periods.

Tbh, my English teacher has helped me improve my English language a lot. She was the most hard-working and efficient teacher who tried her best to make all the weak and bright students better. She did orals practice with us, gave us dozens of worksheets and made us all love the English language :)
All credit goes to her. I really really love her and appreciate whatever she did for us. INSHA ALLAH when I get A*, I would owe it all to her.

I hope you did well too. May Allah help you achieve your expected grades, Ameen

Reaction score
Tbh, my English teacher has helped me improve my English language a lot. She was the most hard-working and efficient teacher who tried her best to make all the weak and bright students better. She did orals practice with us, gave us dozens of worksheets and made us all love the English language :)
All credit goes to her. I really really love her and appreciate whatever she did for us. INSHA ALLAH when I get A*, I would owe it all to her.

I hope you did well too. May Allah help you achieve your expected grades, Ameen
Same here :)