• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English As a Second Language Listening 41

How was the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well.. how was the exam in your opinion? I think I lost around 7 marks -_-

Reaction score
Well.. how was the exam in your opinion? I think I lost around 7 marks -_-
Uhh... I didn't like it either. I couldn't understanding the talking at various parts and that will cost me marks :( I hope the curve is really low this year though :/

Reaction score
mmm it was pretty good .. but the 1st part question in which we had to mention the hopes of lyne and about the 4 pounds was really confusing ..
and even the blanks of the second part the last two blanks ? :/ !! and den in the 3rd part .. the part in which we had to give the name of the place of china i guess spelling would cost me marks :/ !
and my answers went out of the line will that cost me marks ?

Reaction score
What did u guyz write For the question ( what do they get in return of the 4 pounds fee ..and the one regarding the rail card ) ????

Reaction score
What did u guyz write For the question ( what do they get in return of the 4 pounds fee ..and the one regarding the rail card ) ????
rail card was for the reduction of money .. and they couldn't travel bacause they weren't accompanied by any adult :/ ?! i guess

Reaction score
rail card was for the reduction of money .. and they couldn't travel bacause they weren't accompanied by any adult :/ ?! i guess
Ohh then i wrote Half of it ...didn't know abt the reduction of money part !!

what abt the 4 pound question ???

Reaction score
mmm it was pretty good .. but the 1st part question in which we had to mention the hopes of lyne and about the 4 pounds was really confusing ..
and even the blanks of the second part the last two blanks ? :/ !! and den in the 3rd part .. the part in which we had to give the name of the place of china i guess spelling would cost me marks :/ !
and my answers went out of the line will that cost me marks ?
For the four pounds one the answer was "Canoo hire and tuition" and I wrote "canoo higher and longer" LOL ... oh well
and i really hope you dont lose marks for writing out of the lines cuz i did that in some questions at the end.
The name of the place was "orchid"

Reaction score
For the four pounds one the answer was "Canoo hire and tuition" and I wrote "canoo higher and longer" LOL ... oh well
and i really hope you dont lose marks for writing out of the lines cuz i did that in some questions at the end.
P.S. im not sure about the orchid, just people were saying it.

Reaction score
Ohh then i wrote Half of it ...didn't know abt the reduction of money part !!

what abt the 4 pound question ???

i gues we had to give both for gettin ful markszz

i wrote it wrong :p :( :(

mmm well i wrote that they would be able to play the pool with a instructor .. cause i had no idea what that lady spoke about O.O !

Reaction score
Orchid !! i wrote Orchard :unsure: ...u sure ??

Reaction score
guys last comprehension ... !! the habbitat ? one :O
last question .. ?
what was the answer ??

Reaction score
i gues we had to give both for gettin ful markszz

i wrote it wrong :p :( :(

mmm well i wrote that they would be able to play the pool with a instructor .. cause i had no idea what that lady spoke about O.O !
OMG mee too I didn't know what that word was :confused:
and i wrote the other as canon sessions !!

Reaction score
There was a question about nominators of the Nobel Prize thingy.. I think it was Nobel Committee but I wrote it comitte would that make me lose the mark =\