• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English as a Second Language (0510) - Summary.

Reaction score
  • UPDATE: I FOUND OUT THAT MY TEACHER USED TO GIVE US THE CORE PAPER (PAPER 1) TO TEST US, WHICH IS DIFFERENT THAN THE EXTENDED PAPER! THANKS ANYWAYS!

Hey all, hope you are doing well in your exams, I hope you are also studying well for English, which is tomorrow...
In my recent quizes and mocks in school, the summary that comes is relevant to the points summary, which I mean, the same topic is used for both, points summary, and the actual summary, where the actual summary is based on the points you extracted in the points summary, and I had that in the school exam, too. It as the same Text font, and same size, any as if I it was from CIE. It had also the same paragraph that was in 2010, but had the summary as I have told you before instead,
I wanna know if the summary will be like this tomorrow, and if so, on what will the marks be distributed, as I think no marks will be given for stating points you already wrote them in the points summary.
May you also please remind me of the important things you need to make when writing a summary?
Thx and I wish you the best,, :)